Noodle Girl Restaurant
Every Saturday at the Noe Valley Farmers’ Market!
Mango and Kelp Noodle Salad on Prawn Crisps
Spicy Noodle with Sesame Cracker
Fresh Organic Basil
Hot and Spicy Soup with Crab Dumpling and Sliced Beef
Shrimp on Tumeric Noodles
Great-Tasting, Healthier Vietnamese-Inspired Food
Noodle Girl is a fresh modern Vietnamese food concept born in the San Francisco Bay Area, straddling traditional Vietnamese food fused with California-fresh and light tastes. Recipes feature garden-fresh produce, bright flavors, and high-quality ingredients – local and organic when possible.
You can find Noodle Girl at the Noe Valley Farmers’ Market every Saturday, from 8am-1pm. The market is located in the new Noe Valley Town Square at 3861 24th Street, between Sanchez and Vicksburg Streets.
Our Farmers’ Market Menu:
- Vegetarian Pho $12
- Belcampo Organic Grass Fed Beef Pho $14
- Fresh Spring Roll $8 for 2
- Mango Kelp Noodle Salad $8
- Vegetarian Rice Noodle Salad $8
- Belcampo Organic Chicken Pho To-Go $13
We’d love to vend at your next farmers’ market, street food park, sporting event, food-truck gathering, or festival. Email us at email@example.com.
We will gladly serve up our delicious food for events and gatherings of all shapes and sizes. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you. We look forward to serving you!
Corporate Lunch Menu
We will bring everything you need to spice up any meetings with our delicious food.
- White cabbage salad mixed with sweet and sour dressing topped with crushed almond
Entree (Choose one)
- Five spicy grilled chicken
- Chicken braised with ginger
- Whitefish in tomatoes sauce Vietnamese style
- Shrimp seared with back pepper and chilies (spicy dish)
- Grilled five spices pork chop
- Tofu braised in tomatoes with mushroom
- Veggie side dish
- Mixed vegetable stir-fried with garlic (season optional)
- Green leave sauté with garlic
- Tumeric jasmine rice
- Brown rice with chicken broth
Private Event Menu
Have us host your corporate social, wedding, birthday party, or other special events.
- Chicken/beef satay skewers served with coconut almond sauce
- Vegetarian fresh rolls serve with almond soya sauce
- Fresh Mango kelp noodle salad served on shrimp chips.
- Imperial roll with shrimp and pork served with sweet and sour fish sauce
- Belcampo organic ground pork stir fry with fresh corn serve on black sesame crackers
- Grilled lemongrass chicken with rice noodle served in a bowl with slice lettuce, cucumber, carrot, bean sprout topped with crispy peanut and sweet and sour fish sauce
- Vietnamese banh mi with five-spice BBQ pork or chicken
More About Noodle Girl
Hang Truong, the Noodle Girl herself, has a deep connection with the noodles and soups of her native country. Growing up in the south of Vietnam, Hang began working in her mother’s noodle shop when she was just ten years old. Each morning was focused on serving noodles, and Hang painstakingly learned the art of creating appetizing noodle dishes.
Hang’s culinary journey was complemented by her completion of hospitality training in renowned hotels and restaurants, working through just about every position and appreciating the impact of good customer service from each of them.
Hang’s love of cooking continued as a fabric in her life as she married and moved to the U.S. But it was the necessity of caring for her husband during serious illness that prompted her to explore healthy cooking like never before, combining the nurturing dishes she had learned so early in her life with fresh vegetable-forward, highly nutritious ingredients.